This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of these changes. You are advised to read this Policy regularly for any changes.
This Policy is an integral part of the Service’s General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
1. Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, lists of clients and vendors and additional financial and business information.
Non Personally Identifiable Information. When you access the Service, we collect the following:
- Information regarding your use of the Service, including without limitation, requests for tailor-made forecasts;
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a web platform or online service, including by use of the Google Analytics services (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Service and information you search for on the Service;
- Third party platforms may also place or read cookies on your computer’s browser, and please see below the section “Third Party Platforms”.
2. Links to Third Party Platforms, Sites and Applications
3. How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide you with service announcements, (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners, (vi) to enforce our Terms and Conditions, (vii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Service and us, and (viii) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Service.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication. Alternatively, you can edit your e-mail preference management page to avoid receiving any future announcements.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Service, (ii) improve the Service, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and use behavior of our users, and (iv) verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Disclosure by us of your information. You authorize us to share your non-personally identifiable information to other users of the same account within the Service.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting, storage and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls, SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified in this Policy, and not for their own purposes.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
5. Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete information from your account by contacting us at email@example.com, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. Subject to applicable law, we may retain any deleted information in our records and use such information pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
We are concerned with safeguarding your Personal Identifiable Information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your Personal Identifiable Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that any information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
8. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.