November 30th, 2019
Our new design for the projections screen allows you to easily plan your future cash flow 🔭🤖🔮
Today we launched the design of the new and improved projection screen, making it easier for you to:
- See the total expected income/expense per type (Sales, Payroll Expenses, Inventory, etc.).
- Compare future expected income/expense with previous months.
- Make sure all future transactions are included.
The new design will help you be more productive by eliminating the need to go back and forth between the projections page and the cash flow tables to compare and check if your projections are accurate.
The new design allows you to see your projections grouped by type:
Per each type you can see:
- The number of projections included –
See how many projections were included in this type. For example, in the screenshot, you can see that there are 28 projections in Sales.
- The past 6 months average –
This metric serves as a benchmark with which to compare the expected income/expense and make sure it is correct.
- The expected monthly average –
This metric sums up all of the projections per type, for you to review and compare with the previous months’ average.
* We’re showing an expected average instead of the total sum per month because some projections don’t repeat on a monthly basis, and the monthly amount may vary from month to month.
For your convenience, you can view your projections grouped by type or, click on the button at the top of the screen, and select to see a list of all your cash flow projections like so:
Click on any of the types (Sales, Inventory, Cost Of Labor, etc.), to see the projections that are included in it, edit, exclude or add new projections: