How to print Journal Entries in QBD?
Hover mouse over 3 dots on right side of column which needs expansion
A cross-hatch symbol appears
Click the symbol and a dotted vertical line appears at current column edge
Drag mouse to right until column width is what’s needed to show info
Make the columns wider or export it to excel and do it there…
Click Reports Tab. Then in the tool bar on the top you’ll have the export report to Excel option.
If you use journal entries to record transactions, you can print a single journal entry or multiple entries on one report. To print multiple journal entries, you’ll need to customize the journal report on quickbooks hosting.
Print a single journal entry
Here’s how to print a single journal entry:
1. Select the Search icon then choose Advanced Search.
2. Filter your search to Journal Entries. Add additional filters such as Reference no., as necessary.
3. Select Search, then choose the desired Journal Entry.
4. Select More, then choose Transaction journal.
5. To print, select the Print icon in the upper right of the report.
Print multiple journal entries on one report
Here’s how to print multiple journal entries on one report:
1. From the left menu, select Reports.
2. Search for the Journal report in the search bar.
3. Select Customise, then make the following customisation: For General (Enter your desired report date) or for Rows/Columns (Select Change columns and drag and drop to desired order). Then proceed with the following:
1. Uncheck Name.
2. Select Customer, Employee or Supplier.
3. Filter — Select Transaction Type, then choose Journal Entry from the drop-down.
4. Select Run Report.
5. To print, select the Print icon. To export the report to Excel or as PDF, select the Export icon.