How to log sites as custom fields on bills?
I'm moving my spreadsheets to QBO.
I have a client who has sites on property developments and I want to know how much each site costs. Can I log the sites as custom fields on bills?
Yes, there are a few things that can be done:
1. I would create a new project and post invoices/bills to that specific project.
2. On QBO Plus you can have ‘Locations’.
3. On QB Desktop you can use ‘Classes’.
4. Also, you may create separate customers and link them to a parent customer who pays the invoices.
5. Sub categories will create them into different kind of departments. This ensures their separate accounting in addition to in-total.