How to use influencers in order to promote my Shopify store on Instagram?
Here’s a list of tips on how to make the most out of INFLUENCER MARKETING:
Your FB pixel must be set. You can also add the Pixel Perfect Shopify app.
1. PROMOTIONs THAT FIT THE INFLUENCER “VIBES”
– Don’t go and promote your product to a meme page or car page. It has to fit with the style of the page of the influencer.
2. HAVE AT LEAST 500 FOLLOWERS
– This is for social proof.
– You can do the follow and unfollow method.
3. LINK IN BIO WITH A CALL TO ACTION
– Use bit.ly to track the number of clicks.
– Link to Product Page. You can edit your link if you want to give it a more appealing look
4. WORK WITH RE-POST INFLUENCERS AND INFLUENCERS .
– Re-post influencers are influencers who re-post other influencers images.
– Check if the influencer has products or lifestyle images that highlight a product that’s being promoted. Check if the posts have real engagement and real comments.
– With Influencers that post their own pictures (not re-post influencers), I suggest you send them your product and ask them to review it. You can also work with YouTube influencers to ramp up your social proof.
And since this is a branded product, it will work very well with Influencers:
Find 25 – 50 Influencers and message them. If they have an email, send them a message with a subject line of “Business Proposal for [Influencer name] ”
– Use Influencer specific discount.
– Reach out to o influencers with 15K – 80k. Check your numbers to see how many products you have to sell to make a profit and how much you can afford to pay influencers. My rule of thumb says not more than $80 per influencer. If you’re generating low sales or low engagement after an influencers has promoted your product, stop working with them.
– Schedule with influencers 2-3 times per week .
– Use google spreadsheet to keep track of all your data: Which influencers Promoted your product, Ad price, ROAS (return on ad spend), date.
Here’s a message template that you can use to contact Influencers (not re-postinfluencers):
Business Proposal For [ Username of Influncer ]
Hey there ☺
My name is [Your name], we run a store called [Store name] where we sell [your products] all over the world.🔥
We came across your Instagram page today and we really like your content, we love how you engage with your audience.
We are reaching out to you because we wanted to know if we could collaborate. We would like to send you our product so you can review it and share it with your audience. We will cover the cost of the product and shipping of course.
Please if you have any questions, feel free to dm us back ☺
Looking forward to hear back from you.
[ Your name ]
[ Business name or IG name ]
Another message template that you can use to contact re-post influencers (this one is simpler, shorter and more direct):
I was wondering how much would a promotion post on your page cost me?
We’d love for you to show our products to your followers!
Please let me know.
Check influencers’ engagement rates. Especially re-post influencers, ask them to send you a screenshot and their engagement data. You can use softwares to do this. There are plenty of softwares for that, Google it…
Once you got a lot of data of website visitors, you just retarget them. create Lookalike audience. This is where you’ll make your money.
– Look, at first you’re going to spend more money than you’ll earn, but the value you’re creating will be used later.. This applies both for IG Marketing and Facebook Ads.
All the best.
Sidwell N Thwala is an online marketing professional who helps E-commerce businesses build their brand and reach new customers on social media.
Among all the promoting tools I’ve used, influencers marketing did the best job and gained me a lot of followers. And it’s easy to find the right ones, there are many services, for example, https://www.publicfast.com/.
I’d like to know whether it’s possible to promote with help of Instagram an e-commerce development company, for example, this one – https://whidegroup.com/.
I’m not sure that it works for the companies that sell services.