Keep your stakeholders up-to-date automatically.
Send your stakeholders, colleagues, or clients cash flow reports automatically, to keep them up-to-date.
Customize your reports, set a schedule and select recipients to control who receives which report and when.
Set a schedule.
Send cash flow reports automatically on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Once you set the schedule, the software will automatically send the report on time. Keep in mind that you can switch off the toggle if you don’t want the report to be sent automatically.
Reports can be sent to one or multiple recipients. Enter the name and email address of every person to whom you would like to send the report.
You can also use this feature to regularly send yourself reports and stay updated with any cash flow changes.
"Great App and add-on to QuickBooks"
"It certainly allows us to extrapolate cash flow and forecasting reports easily which are built on real-time data from QuickBooks"
Your reports are always up-to-date.
The data on Cash Flow Frog is always up-to-date, as it is regularly synced with your accounting software (QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, Sage, etc.).
Automated reports can be used for multiple purposes.
There are many ways to use reports automation.
Here are a few examples:
- Business owners set a daily schedule to receive reports automatically from the software and stay on top of their cash flow.
- Executives send weekly reports to the members of their management team to make sure everyone is up to speed.
- Startup founders send their investors and stakeholders monthly reports to show the progress their company is making.
- Accountants use the software to send their clients cash flow reports regularly.
- Some business owners send themselves reports, so they can verify the data is accurate, and only then forward them to the relevant people.
Keep your colleagues and clients informed.
Use automated reports to grow your business.