We’re looking for a Sales Manager who can bring their passion for sales and can strategically lead a team to help us move up-market as we grow. The candidate must be a top performer and have previously demonstrated the ability to hire and lead players.
If you’re looking to grow from your previous role and build a world class sales team alongside some of the most talented and driven professionals, this position might just be a good fit for you.
Your daily responsibilities will include driving the entire sales process, from business development and introduction demos through to closing. As well, looking for new areas to expand our business within SMB accounts.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process.
- Hunt and acquire new customers from around the world.
- Build relationships with prospects and stake holders to grow new business.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Collect product feedback to communicate to our product team.
- Manage and handle opportunities to upsell, cross-sell & renew.
- A team player.
- 3 + years of selling SaaS technologies or innovative online product environment.
- Data driven, self-learning individual.
- Target-driven person with proven sales capabilities.
- A technical understanding of how people use products.
- Strong understanding of people’s psyche.
- Perfect English and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline.
- Demonstrated success in closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.