As a senior product manager you’ll have a significant role at Cash Flow Frog.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s experienced and capable of leading a multidisciplinary team. Executing and delivering new products from conception through design, POC, development, QA, launch and marketing.
If you are a data driven person who loves working in a team, creating new products and finding ways to reach customers, then you are a good fit.
Your daily responsibilities will include planning and leading product work, collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and content writers. You’ll create product strategies consistent with the company’s vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Understand marketing – Every new product/feature should start by planning and testing your go to market strategy.
- See the big picture – As the product grows it’s paramount to understand that every new feature and change affect the whole system.
- Connect the dots – Analyse data, come up with plans and execute them to reach our business goals.
- You’ll have to work with analysts to understand the data, marketers to understand how to reach the customers, designers to create the right experience and developers to build it.
- Prioritise – There are always more ideas and opportunities than the team can actually handle. You’ll have to pick and choose the most important ones.
- A team player.
- At least 3 years experience working as a senior product manager in a successful startup – a must.
- Understand and love marketing. Experience in a marketing position – an advantage.
- Excellent leadership and personal skills.
- Data driven, self-learning individual
- A technical understanding of how people use products.
- Strong understanding of people’s psyche.
- Perfect English and communication skills.
- Experience leading small, agile teams.
- Passion for UX and design.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.