We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer, preferably with experience working in a production web-based environment. You’ll be working with talented product managers, data engineers and client services to help us deliver the best experience to our customers.
If you are a dynamic person, a team player that’s fun to work with, passionate and curious about new technologies, love to learn and experiment, then this one is for you.
As a Fullstack developer you will be responsible, among other things, to implement algorithms, write robust infrastructure, define and develop web APIs, perform tasks from end to end, dive into new concepts and technologies, and more…
- Develop complex database queries to efficiently extract large data sets and develop APIs to deliver that data to the browser.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Deliver web applications from an idea inception and validation to a scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact, and A/B test them.
- Develop new user-facing products and optimize existing ones using both client-side as well as server-side languages and technologies
- A team player.
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer developing web applications.
- Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Experience with one or more JS frameworks React/Angular/Ember/Backbone.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and working with 3rd party APIs such as Zapier, Salesforce, Slack etc.
- Experience in developing responsive UI.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and improving your skills.
- Computer Science degree.
- B.S or M.S degree in Math – An advantage.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.