Front End Developer
We’re looking for a Front End Developer with a proven track record to join our R&D team. This position will give you the opportunity to be at the core of our company’s offering, and play an important role in designing and shaping our product, that is used by business owners around the world.
If you are design-minded, visually-driven with an eye for clean code and an appetite for working with the latest web technologies, then this position at Cash Flow Frog might be a good fit for you.
As a Front End Developer, you’ll work with UX, design, QA and other stakeholders to develop and maintain performance, responsive and accessible web applications.
- Work in small groups with other talented thinkers & doers to create visionary UI/UX products and integrate them within the our products.
- Plan, design and develop brand new web applications from scratch.
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries.
- Maintain and improve existing systems.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales, and other stakeholders.
- A team player.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development – A must.
- Experience working in an agile startup environment – An advantage.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices.
- Data driven, self-learning individual.
- B.Sc. / BA degree in computer sciences or similar scientific areas.
- Experience with frontend UI testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Karma etc. – An advantage.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.