Cash Flow Frog is using data in order to help businesses predict their future. Our team is seeking a highly talented data engineer with a strong technical background who is passionate about diving deeper into Big Data to develop cutting-edge data analytics solutions.
You will be solving complex data-related problems using diverse datasets to predict processes across a variety of businesses. You will have access to a wide variety of the big data tool stack to help with getting raw data from diverse sources, all the way to a product that will help provide valuable insights to our consumers.
- Work on complex and extremely varied data sets from some of the world’s largest organisations to solve real world problems.
- Develop data science products and solutions for clients as well as for our data science team
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment with specialists in machine learning, engineering and design.
- Ensure data integrity by developing and executing necessary processes and controls around the flow of data.
- Innovate and improve efficiency of managing data to allow for greater speed and accuracy of producing analyses, metrics, and insights.
- Communicate progress and completion to project team. Escalate roadblocks that may impact delivery schedule.
- Design, develop, and implement real-world analytics solutions.
- Analyze and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, and complex data visualizations.
- A team player.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large distributed datasets.
- 3+ years of experience with programming languages like Java, Scala, Python etc.
- Direct experience with machine learning techniques (i.e. classification, regression, clustering) and principles including (training, validation, etc.).
- Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, Kafka and NoSQL databases – An advantage.
- Experience in deep machine learning toolkits, e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, etc. – An advantage.
- Experience working in an agile startup environment – An advantage.
- Curious about new technologies and passionate about exploring new use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.