Customer Success Manager
Cash Flow Frog is looking for a highly professional and motivated individual to own a set of customer relationships and ensure long-term satisfaction. You will be in charge of client renewals while increasing client spend through expansion sales. This position requires the Customer Success Manager to interact directly with leaders of large and small businesses, so excellent communication skills and good business acumen are essential.
If you have a desire to help others, an interest in technology and a passion to make the customer service experience a bit more human, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team and customers driving adoption of our products. You will represent Cash Flow Frog to our existing customers and help them make the most our of our products.
- Take full ownership of customer relationships, from onboarding to activation, subscription and retention.
- Drive customer engagement and product adoption in order to create value for our customers and reduce churn.
- Seek to grow the user base and transaction volume within existing accounts.
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout the Customer’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas.
- Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer’s strategy and roadmap.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Cash Flow Frog – sharing process improvements back into the internal ecosystem.
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customer’s success.
- A team player.
- 3 + years of selling SaaS technologies or innovative online product environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership.
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline.
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
- Demonstrated success in closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.