We’re looking for an Account Executive with proven track record in hi-tech, direct SaaS and b2b sales, to join our awesome team. In this position you will be working directly with Cash Flow Frog’s accounts ensuring continual growth and new customer acquisition.
If you are passionate about making prospective clients more successful managing their business finances. If you know B2B SaaS like the back of your hand and are tech savvy by nature, then this one is for you.
Your daily responsibilities will include driving the entire sales process, from business development and introduction demos through to closing. As well, looking for new areas to expand our business within SMB accounts.
- Present promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Hunt and acquire new customers from around the world.
- Build relationships with prospects and stake holders to grow new business.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Collect product feedback to communicate to our product team.
- Manage and handle opportunities to upsell, cross-sell & renew.
- A team player.
- 3 + years of selling SaaS technologies or innovative online product environment.
- Data driven, self-learning individual.
- A technical understanding of how people use products.
- Strong understanding of people’s psyche.
- Perfect English and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline.
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person.
- Demonstrated success in closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
Cash Flow Frog is an exciting startup company with a fast growing number of paying customers. When you join us, you’ll become a part of an awesome team of people. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in our stock option plan.